The Community Guidelines and User Agreements are effective on July 1st, 2015, and the latest update is March 10th, 2017.
All 17 users and 17 Team are required to maintain this community together, respect each user on 17, and adhere to the following guidelines:
17 Posting Rules
- Do not send verbal abuse, indecent text, spam, post inappropriate pictures and videos, or any photo or video you do not have permission to share.
- Any user who posts photos or videos on 17 may earn revenue share (depending on the popularity of your photo or video), but if you violate the 17 Posting Rules, the minor photo or video will be, or the account will be deleted in serious cases, and cannot get the revenue share of the month (if the accumulated revenue share in the account is below US$100, you may not be able to cash out).
17 Live Rules
- Do not use any dangerous props (including but not limited to guns, knives, etc.) when broadcasting. You are not allowed to attack, suicide, commit suicide, commit narcotics or commit any illegal act.
- An anchor-out interaction is required for live broadcasts, which prohibits long playback of videos, TV movies, music or other albums, or any photos and videos that you do not have permission to share.
- Any user who broadcasts live on 17 may earn revenue share (depending on the amount of gifts you receive), but if you violate the 17 Live Rules, the minor live stream will be removed, or the account will be deleted in serious cases, and cannot get the revenue share of the month (if the accumulated revenue share in the account is below US$100, you may not be able to cash out).
17 Community Rules
- Because of the wide age distribution of 17 users, users are encouraged to post posts (including photos, videos) and live broadcasts for all ages.
- Users are required to comply with the law and not to provide sexual services in 17, to buy or sell illicit merchandise or drugs even if the drug is legal in your area. Illegal goods including but not limited to pirated goods, guns, tobacco, and live animals.
- Do not broadcast copyrighted videos, music, or illegally distribute content that does not belong to you in 17. If you violate copyright law, you must bear the consequences, and 17 Team will cooperate with the police investigation and provide relevant information.
- Users are strictly prohibited from giving/receiving any cash from any users in any scenario. And any users are not allowed to do any transactions, trading 17 points or account. You expressly acknowledge and agree that if you are doing any transactions, trading 17 points or account, 17 has the right to permanently suspend your account, and take back all the points and royalty sharing from your account.
- All in-app purchases of 17 Points are FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. By making an in-app purchase of 17 Points or VIP subscription, you expressly acknowledge and agree we do not have any obligation or liability to provide you with a refund for any reason. If you cancel your order through the App Store after purchasing points in the app, we'll take back the points you sent, and the goods or services (including but not limited to Royalty Sharing, Level, Experience, Leaderboard Ranking, etc.) will also be revoked. Also, You the points you have received from 17 activities (eg. Reward gift points, Slot jackpot gift points, etc.) can not be cash out.
17 Team has the right to choose the user, and reserves the right to interpret all the provisions, 17 also has the right to modify or change the contents of this agreement at any time. Any material changes or modifications to this Agreement are subject to change without notice.